School of Business and Management (SBM)
As the first business school in Asia to receive dual accreditation from the AACSB-International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System). HKUST’s School of Business and Management (SBM) offers one of the most established and comprehensive business bachelor degree programs in Hong Kong. The HKUST Business School provides a highly flexible and international curriculum for our undergraduates in pursue for a Bachelors of Business Administration or Bachelor of Science Degree. In today’s globalized world, an international ambience is a requisite for the success of any university-level business school. HKUST Business School currently has over 120 world renowned exchange partners, with around 400+ exchange-in and 400+ exchange-out students ever year.
- No. 1 in Hong Kong and No. 2 in Asia in five business-related disciplines (QS World University Rankings 2015)
- No. 1 in Asia and No. 20 in the World (The University of Texas at Dallas Top 100 Business School Research Rankings 2014)
- No. 1 MBA Program in Asia (Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2010-2014) and No. 14 MBA Program in the World (Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2015)
- No. 1 Kellogg-HKUST EMBA Program in the World (Financial Times Global EMBA Rankings 2009-2013)
School of Business and Management offers the following major business degree programs. Alternatively, students can further seek admission to one of the interdisciplinary programs mentioned in Interdisciplinary Programs Office page after their first year of study.
- BBA in Economics
- BBA in Finance
- BBA in Global Business
- BBA in General Business Management
- BBA in Information Systems
- BBA in Management
- BBA in Marketing
- BBA in Operations Management
- BBA in Professional Accounting
- BSc in Biotechnology and Business
- BSc in Economics and Finance
- BSc in Mathematics and Economics
- BSc in Quantitative Finance
Please visit the HKUST website of the School of Business and Management (SBM) for details on program curriculums.