School of Business and Management (SBM)
The top-ranking School of Business and Management endeavors to nurture students’ extensive global exposure by providing world-class business education. We offer our students diverse program choices (nine BBA and two BSc programs), ample opportunities for learning outside the classroom such as corporate projects and internship programs, and strong career and alumni network. Our students’ success is our business.
- No.1 in four business-related disciplines in Hong Kong
(QS World University Rankings 2018 by Subject)
- No. 1 in Asia and No. 25 in the World
(The University of Texas at Dallas Top 100 Business School Research Rankings 2013 – 2017)
- No. 1 Kellogg-HKUST EMBA Program in the World
(Financial Times Global EMBA Rankings 2017)
- No. 14 Global MBA Ranking
Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2018
School of Business and Management offers the following major business degree programs. Alternatively, students can further seek admission to one of the interdisciplinary programs mentioned in Interdisciplinary Programs Office page after their first year of study.
- BBA in Economics
- BBA in Finance
- BBA in Global Business
- BBA in General Business Management
- BBA in Information Systems
- BBA in Management
- BBA in Marketing
- BBA in Operations Management
- BBA in Professional Accounting
- BSc in Biotechnology and Business
- BSc in Economics and Finance
- BSc in Mathematics and Economics
- BSc in Quantitative Finance
- BBA in World Business *
*It is a self-financed program with separate application timelines, admission requirements, application procedure and tuition fees.
Please visit the HKUST website of the School of Business and Management (SBM) for details on program curriculums.