The Dual Degree Program in Technology & Management (T&M-DDP) provides a world-class interdisciplinary education that emphasizes technological innovation and managerial leadership with a global perspective. The T&M-DDP, the first of its kind in Hong Kong, offers high-caliber students an inspiring opportunity to gain two internationally recognized degrees in five years: a Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) or Bachelor of Science (BSc) plus a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
Dual degree students learn how to analyze issues from technological and business perspectives to solve both quantitative and qualitative problems. Students also develop awareness of different cultures and global perspectives and foster a willingness to serve, gaining much more than two degrees. With double degrees in technology and management, our graduates have a wide variety of career advancement opportunities.
As a fully integrated program, the T&M-DDP includes engineering/science and business courses every year. In addition to the major disciplines, students are also exposed to courses in mathematics, entrepreneurship, social science and humanities, and business communications in English and Chinese to sharpen their analytical skills and critical thinking and broaden their perspectives. The challenging program delivers outstanding opportunities for students to acquire broad and deep knowledge in technology and management.
A variety of enrichment activities help students consolidate their problem-solving skills, communication skills, and global understanding through real-life practices. Examples include exchange programs, internships, executive forums, and leadership training.
- BBA in Economics
- BBA in Finance
- BBA in General Business Management
- BBA in Management
- BBA in Marketing
- BEng in Aerospace Engineering
- BEng in Bioengineering
- BEng in Chemical Engineering
- BEng in Civil Engineering
- BEng in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- BEng in Computer Engineering
- BEng in Computer Science
- BEng in Decision Analytics
- BEng in Electronic Engineering
- BEng in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management
- BSc in Integrative Systems and Design
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering
*T&M-DDP students can declare the above Engineering majors with an Extended Major in Artificial Intelligence through Major Selection Exercise. (For 2021/22 cohorts and onwards)
- T&M International Business Plan Competition (TEMG4960)
- T&M Corporate Consulting Projects (TEMG4950)
- T&M Case Analysis and Value Proposition Design (TEMG3950)
- T&M Professional Activities (TEMG1010)