Please refer to the entry requirements for UG Visiting Students/UG Visiting Internship Students here.
- Copies of official transcripts and testimonials/official certified true copies
- Copies of national ID card and/or travel documentation (must upload copy of Hong Kong ID card and copy of Hong Kong visa/entry permit, if available)
- A signed “Support from Home University/Institution” form
Please create an account on the HKUST Online Application System. You can submit ONE application for admission in any one academic term.
Your application should include:
- a completed online application form,
- copies of official transcripts and testimonials/officially certified true copies,
- copies of national ID card and/or travel documentation (must upload copy of Hong Kong ID card and copy of Hong Kong visa/entry permit, if available), and
- a signed “Support from Home University/Institution” form.
Every application must be submitted with the HKD450 application fee for consideration. The application fee should be paid online via credit card.
Undergraduate Visiting Students (UGVS) applicants will receive information on their offer status via e-mail by late June/November.
Results for Undergraduate Visiting Internship Students (UGVIS) applicants will be announced within one month of submission of a full application.
(For non-local students)
Please submit student visa application by paying the visa application fee (HKD 600) via credit card on visa application system, and mailing the completed visa application package to Undergraduate Recruitment and Admissions Office.
You are also required to subscribe to the HKUST Compulsory Travel Insurance Plan at least one month before the commencement of your visiting period.